Grand Cayman tender board priority

heju

I am currently booked on the Carnival Vista for a Western Caribbean sailing. I originally planned on purchasing the Faster to the Fun (FTTF) package so I can get priority tendering at Cayman to maximize my time there due to the short port time (7:00 AM - 2:00 PM sadly). However Carnival currently is not offering their FTTF and I am not a diamond or platinum member nor am I planning on doing an excursion since I intend to spend all my time at the Seven Mile Beach. If I do not get the FTTF package, what would be the estimated wait time for me to get a tender boat to Cayman? If the ship arrives at 7:00 AM would it be possible for me to get on port by 8:00 AM? Also what time does the last tender boat operate when going back to the ship?

I'm not sure.  Grand Cayman is one of those tender ports where everyone wants to get off.  Because you have such a short time in port, it's going to be difficult for you to get off early.  You might want to do an early excursion to the beach as then you are guaranteed to get off on time.  Most ships give priority to excursion passengers to board the tenders.

Given the distance that the tender must sail from the pier to the ship, I would guess that the last one would depart at 1:30pm.