The Wander heads to USVI???

iuki

On 11/1/2022 at 12:04 PM, njkruzer said:

I assumed it was a typo.

That’s what I thought.  Whenever I see typos my antennas go up screaming scam scam!!  😂. However, it appeared to come from RC when I clicked on the sender’s info.

On 11/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, smokeybandit said:

They really need to change the name of their newsletter to something that isn't one letter off of one of their newest ships.

They need to hire a better proof reader.  I find it amazing how many businesses post information or send correspondence with typos,  and spelling and grammar errors.  I wonder if they outsource that function to India and The Phillipines.

• Like 1

Shoreside staff has problems in what they send out.  We were on the Anthem TA last month. Starting 4 days before sailing we started getting emails with changes in testing requirements for our sailing.  They were crazy and one contradicted the next and I'm not sure if the ship knew about changes.  It was clear shoreline staff weren't talking to shipside and weren't looking at what was going out.

• Haha 1

Well, since there aren't 26 editions of the Wonder of the Seas, it seemed easy to determine that it was a long-standing name of their newsletter. I also see I still have a March and June issue of The Wander in my inbox, so it's a consistently sent newsletter. Not sure why it was so alarming. It even looks like their standard marketing/promo emails.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 131841.jpg