Tervis Tumblers

mkitchy

Speaking of Tervis. I have one of the Platinum Tervis Tumbler that is broken. I live not too far from their HQ and original store, I wonder if I can take mine in and ask if they can replace it with another Carnival tumbler. I'm just wondering but one never know

6 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

Speaking of Tervis. I have one of the Platinum Tervis Tumbler that is broken. I live not too far from their HQ and original store, I wonder if I can take mine in and ask if they can replace it with another Carnival tumbler. I'm just wondering but one never know

I would certainly try! Since they made them, they may still have the image. Worth a trip if you’re close or call their customer service.

53 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

Live near the Tevis store in Florida. Yes you can take your tumbler in and they will send it away (does it have a ‘patch’ logo?) to remake it for you, you will get email when done to pick it up, if you need it mailed to you you pay for postage. 

• Like 1

At one time, if you were carrying in your tumbler you needed to take it to the store on Tamiami. I was told the plant north of 75 only receives products mailed in. 

26 minutes ago, mkitchy said:

No problem. We live about 5 minutes from the Tervis manufacturing plant.

8 hours ago, mkitchy said:

No problem. We live about 5 minutes from the Tervis manufacturing plant.

Get out of here damn that is close. I am going to call the store tomorrow morning and see what they say. I looked at the Carnival emblem that is stitched and it is faded. A new one is needed.