Time needed to visit Mikvé Israel-Emanuel Synagogue

PrincessArlena'sDad

We'd like to visit the Mikvé Israel-Emanuel Synagogue and Jewish Cultural Historical Museum.  We were thinking of doing a snorkeling tour in the morning, and then upon return to the cruise port, walk over to the museum.  How much time would we need to walk each way, and how much time should we plan to spend there?

We're on the Carnival Horizon (I think there are two piers there, but not sure which we'll be docked at).

Thanks!

It's about a 10 minute walk from the cruise pier to the Queen  Emma Bridge.  And maybe a 5 minute walk from there.  I recall the Synagogue is about a block east of the plaza with the Curacao size.  Add time if there are mobility issues.  Muesum closes at 4:30 Curacao time.

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

It's about a 10 minute walk from the cruise pier to the Queen  Emma Bridge.  And maybe a 5 minute walk from there.  I recall the Synagogue is about a block east of the plaza with the Curacao size.  Add time if there are mobility issues.  Muesum closes at 4:30 Curacao time.

Thanks! That's really helpful. We all walk pretty quickly, so we'll take those time estimates.  We're in port until 3pm.  How much time do you think we should plan on spending in the museum? With a port arrival time of 7am, we're hoping to do something else in the morning, then lunch, then the museum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 5:07 PM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Thanks! That's really helpful. We all walk pretty quickly, so we'll take those time estimates.  We're in port until 3pm.  How much time do you think we should plan on spending in the museum? With a port arrival time of 7am, we're hoping to do something else in the morning, then lunch, then the museum.

It is a small place. Don’t need a lot of time as I recall.  Check their hours of operation. 

• Thanks 1

The Muesum is very interesting and i would allow at least an hour or more. It all depends on how much you want see and read. I can do it in much less time than my History graduate wife.

David

• Thanks 1