Carnival Platinum Match Status On MSC

Lee Cruiser

1 hour ago, Island Dog said:

One common gripe about MSC is how difficult communication can sometimes be with them. On the MSC board cruisers even state that if you have no major issues with your booking then don't call them as they are more likely to screw things up than fix them. 

I have a cruise booked with a friend and her niece. I’m booked in the room with the friend and the niece has the second room. I want to take my mother but I’m afraid to call and switch the cabins to my mother and I and the friend and her niece. 
I’m wondering if it might just be best to add mom to the niece’s room and switch cards or something. 

1 minute ago, 1kaper said:

I have a cruise booked with a friend and her niece. I’m booked in the room with the friend and the niece has the second room. I want to take my mother but I’m afraid to call and switch the cabins to my mother and I and the friend and her niece. 
I’m wondering if it might just be best to add mom to the niece’s room and switch cards or something. 

Might save you a lot of trouble. Or wait to request it when your onboard.

Does MSC only sail from Miami?

If our Pride cruise in a few weeks is as bad as our Sunshine cruise in September, we'll be looking to try something new.

Keep hearing how MSC's product has been improving since the restart, while Carnival's product keeps dwindling.

They are definitely trying to give the big 3 a run for their money.

• Like 1

Just now, bguppies said:

Does MSC only sail from Miami?

If our Pride cruise in a few weeks is as bad as our Sunshine cruise in September, we'll be looking to try something new.

Keep hearing how MSC's product has been improving since the restart, while Carnival's product keeps dwindling.

They are definitely trying to give the big 3 a run for their money.

Port Canaveral and Miami in Florida. 

NYC also I think. 

• Like 1

All this chatter about MSC made me curious so I jumped over to the MSC website. Not very user-friendly.

I was looking for a Caribbean cruise not going to Mexico. But it must   sail from a US port. I see nothing. Am I missing something?

Edited by audcc77
Edit

46 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

I was looking for a Caribbean cruise not going to Mexico. But it must   sail from a US port. I see nothing. Am I missing something?

Check the Seascape itineraries. Alternates between Eastern & Western Caribbean. Divina does some 11-12 day itineraries that include Aruba, Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, etc. 

46 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

All this chatter about MSC made me curious so I jumped over to the MSC website. Not very user-friendly.

That's all I have been seeing also. My August Seashore cruise went to San Juan, St Thomas, Dominican Republic, and their private island. Now Seashore isn't even sailing in the US🙁

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

Check the Seascape itineraries. Alternates between Eastern & Western Caribbean. Divina does some 11-12 day itineraries that include Aruba, Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, etc. 

Thanks but my DH isn’t a fan of cruising.  At all.  

The longest I can shove him in a suitcase is 7-8 days.  

5 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

Thanks but my DH isn’t a fan of cruising.  At all.  

The longest I can shove him in a suitcase is 7-8 days.  

Seascape does 7 days to San Juan, the Dominican Republic, Nassau & Ocean Cay (private island). 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, audcc77 said:

when are you looking to go?

I agree not user friendly but after a while you can figure out the work arounds to get the info you need.