Port canaveral terminal help

TheycallmeDrew

I believe it’s terminal 10, the one Norwegian typically uses. I’m headed down there myself right now (don’t worry someone else is driving, I’m not typing while I’m the highway lol) so I’ll be sure to let you know when I get there! 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

I believe it’s terminal 10, the one Norwegian typically uses. I’m headed down there myself right now (don’t worry someone else is driving, I’m not typing while I’m the highway lol) so I’ll be sure to let you know when I get there! 

Thanks! Maybe we will run into each other. I will be at the solo meetup tonight. First MSC cruise so fingers crossed!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheycallmeDrew said:

Thanks! Maybe we will run into each other. I will be at the solo meetup tonight. First MSC cruise so fingers crossed!

My first MSC too! I’m mostly an NCL guy so I’m excited to try a new line! There’s always that exciting feeling of novelty. Just hope I don’t get lost 😂

May i ask for a favor from those who sail today, would you be able to find out if MSC offers guarantee departure for excursion ended at the airport ?   This excursion mentioned a minimum of 30 participants and not much other info.  I believe it's 3.5 hours, not 35 hours ! I will be travelling solo and won't have a car, don't want to book an excursion that would be cancelled at the last minute.  

image.thumb.png.e5eb7227372a4eff5fbf24ae5e99b057.png