Princess Excursions Disappeared After Booking

paradiselivin1

I didn't see a thread related to this and am curious if this has recently happened to someone else or if there is a reason that you know of that would cause this to happen. I booked a Princess excursion several months ago for a cruise next month (12/9 - 12/29) and it has since simply disappeared from my cruise personalizer and their website. It was an excursion in Puerto Rico and I don't know if it was due to lack of interest or unresolved damage in the area where we were to go but thought they would have sent us an e-mail notification. Any thoughts? I rarely book cruise tours but have not had this happen before..

13 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

I didn't see a thread related to this and am curious if this has recently happened to someone else or if there is a reason that you know of that would cause this to happen. I booked a Princess excursion several months ago for a cruise next month (12/9 - 12/29) and it has since simply disappeared from my cruise personalizer and their website. It was an excursion in Puerto Rico and I don't know if it was due to lack of interest or unresolved damage in the area where we were to go but thought they would have sent us an e-mail notification. Any thoughts? I rarely book cruise tours but have not had this happen before..

First chech your travel summary to see that they are truly gone. 

We have had excursions 'vanish' when they were canceled. No notification just gone. We did get a credit card refund once , which is how I noticed it. If you used OBC then you would just have to notice it, as you did. Ours most recent one was due to port changes, so once on board they told us what they had switched us to as the most similar to what we had booked, but we could change. 

I think you might need to call Princess for more info. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, travelin.sisters said:

First chech your travel summary to see that they are truly gone. 

We have had excursions 'vanish' when they were canceled. No notification just gone. We did get a credit card refund once , which is how I noticed it. If you used OBC then you would just have to notice it, as you did. Ours most recent one was due to port changes, so once on board they told us what they had switched us to as the most similar to what we had booked, but we could change. 

I think you might need to call Princess for more info. 

Yes - lots of folks have had prepaid excursions disappear.  The more fortunate got email notification.  I have a couple which got canceled without notice - I checked when other people on my cruise were saying they were experiencing cancelations.  I chatted with Princess - who confirmed that they were canceled on 10/19 and that my CC would be refunded - however it has not yet been refunded as of today and chat can't help.  So I'll have to call for status this coming week.  Mine were scheduled for February.  On past cruises, have gotten notification upon boarding about cancelations.

• Thanks 1