A ROYAL November: LIVE from Mariner/Liberty/Indy/Mariner OTS

9 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

I'm not sure if it was always there and I didn't notice it or if it's recent but the Windjammer dinner theme is now listed in the app.

Yes, this has been standard for a while now. As a WJ enthusiast, I appreciate it.

12 hours ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

I’m really enjoying this review! I’m considering a family cruise on Liberty but I feel like it might be too similar to my Anthem cruise.

Do you know if Cafe Promenade has oat milk?

Also is there a place to get the famous roast beef sandwiches on Liberty?

No oat milk. Barista said almond and soy but no oak milk.

3 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

No oat milk. Barista said almond and soy but no oak milk.

12 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

I have not sailed anthem but I have been on sister ship odyssey and I don't think they are similar. Unless you are talking about the itinerary being something similar to the one you took.

I will find out about the oat milk next time I pass through.

The sandwich if it is available will be at the Windjammer on the lunch buffet. That is the only place I have ever seen it on this class of ship. I have not seen it since I've only been once but I would be surprised if it wasn't there at least once. I will check tomorrow, maybe that will be roast beef day 😋

Glad you are enjoying thanks for reading along.

Thank you so much!

I hope you’re having a great day!

I stopped by the diamond lounge and spoke to the concierge about the possibility of joining the priority line off the ship to make better time to port canaveral. 

He said to meet at boleros at 6 or 615. They seem to have a much more organized debark process than Mariner (and indy and freedom) who just do a free for all line. They have meeting spots assigned for each group.  Now how well it is implemented is another story but they do at least have a system in place.

• Like 1

Everything I ordered for dinner was good. My only complaint would be the timing of the service. I don't nessasarily blame the servers but the way service is handled lately.

First you must wait while they seat a few groups together. Then you are locked into the pace of the slowest table of the group.

No doubt this is the most efficient overall method to serve guests and turn the tables over. But for the solo guy eating his food instead of holding conversations with food in their mouth it is far too slow.

The way they practically beg for a 10, they should see a problem with how long I'm waiting. I could say something but I don't want to stress them out if they are afraid of getting in trouble.

I do think going forward I may start politely requesting my app and main be served together in the dining room.

Looking at my time stamps, my first course arrived 25 minutes after sitting down. It was three bites. Next course arrives 20 minutes later so 45 minutes before I got any real food. I skipped dessert and looking at the half full ates all around me I suspect I would be waiting a while if I had waited for dessert.

Good morning from a sleepy liberty of the seas.

I have made it to boleros. We aren't quite ready to disembark so i grabbed a coffee which I desperately needed but it is going to add to the drive time since there will be additional restroom breaks on the itinerary now 😅.

A little bit of a wait in the terminal due to unsage conditions outside. We are at a different terminal than we arrived at and are instead at an active shipping terminal.

Then we waited for the parking shuttle to arrive but we are still making decent time since I didn't expect to get off the ship before 7. 

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Been on Indy for a total of 11 nights in the past few months. Enjoy!

Kinda chilly this morning by Florida standards as I'm sure you've noticed.

I love indy as well.  Spent a month on her since she moved here last year but not since May so glad to be back on an old friend.

It was just slightly cool in ft.lauderdale but quite a bit cooler now that I'm further north. Wasn't expecting that lol. It's still only November right?