Platinum Dining Voucher Question

Mandalay5

We are doing “side by side” sailings next month, and it’s our first trip as platinum (both DH and myself leveled up). First up is 5 days Prima Haven, followed by 7 days Bliss club balcony suite. I’m wondering if we can save a couple of the platinum vouchers from the Prima trip to use the following week on the Bliss? Are they coded so you have to use or lose on the trip they’re issued?

14 minutes ago, Mandalay5 said:

We are doing “side by side” sailings next month, and it’s our first trip as platinum (both DH and myself leveled up). First up is 5 days Prima Haven, followed by 7 days Bliss club balcony suite. I’m wondering if we can save a couple of the platinum vouchers from the Prima trip to use the following week on the Bliss? Are they coded so you have to use or lose on the trip they’re issued?

It's use it or lose it!

Things may be different since the post-COVID restart, but a couple of times in the past we have carried over a dining coupon from one cruise to another.  We did it once on a back-to-back on the same ship.  Another time we had a leftover coupon from a Spring cruise which we used on an Autumn cruise.  The computer at the hostess stand may have informed the hostess that we were using one more coupon than we had received on that cruise, but she didn't say anything about it and just waved us on by.  It may be that they enforce that rule about as stringently as they do the dress code rules that are posted at the hostess stand of most restaurants.  YMMV

• Like 1