Amber Cove poolside vs ocean Cabana

Theosprey247

I'm sure the ocean one would be a little quieter. But they're not that far from the poolside ones, so you'll still hear it. It was definitely a bit louder at that cabana than in Grand Turk. We did a cabana in both places. We just wanted to relax and not do much at all this time. We actually enjoyed a lot of the music in GT, she was playing a lot of different tunes. She had some of the standard group dance songs (don't ask me the names, but we all know them. LOL!), then some country songs, and just a variety, which was much nice. In Amber Cove the played a lot more I guess "house" music is the best way to describe it. I do wish it wasn't quite as loud as it was, but it wasn't awful to us. We loved having the cabana there, could lock things up, had poolside chairs reserved for us, it was nice. However, I will say we were a little disappointed in the host later in the day. He would come around to check on things, separate from the waiter. And by afternoon we barely saw him. This is when there were more people coming around to hang out by the pool. Which you can totally do without renting things. But there was a group there who dumped their bags literally right next to our chairs, then were sitting around on the other cabana's reserved deck chairs. We would have liked it if they did check the wristbands that were required to be on that part of the deck. I certainly thing an ocean side cabana would have way less people to deal with. LOL!