Wonder of the Seas Drink Package Pricing?

dssking

19 minutes ago, dssking said:

It's been a while since we've cruised and am wondering what the current pricing is on the beverage packages for
Wonder of the Seas into the Caribbean.

For our upcoming March cruise on the Wonder the current price is $77.99 pp per day +18% gratuity.  I have seen it as low as $72.99 pp per day. 

1 hour ago, JeffT237 said:

For our upcoming March cruise on the Wonder the current price is $77.99 pp per day +18% gratuity.  I have seen it as low as $72.99 pp per day. 

These are the 2 prices I've seen for the Symphony as well. I've looked at least once a day (often more than once) for the last 7 months and it's only been these 2 prices, depending on the current "sale."

2 hours ago, dssking said:

Great Thanks.  What about if I want the package and my wife does not.  Does one have to purchase a non-alcoholic package?  If so, what are the ballpark prices on that?  ABout $40 per day?

Non alcohol package goes for $30 but you can get it on sale around $23 a day. Includes all Specialty coffee, soda, juices, Virgin drinks and smoothies

Edited by renza

I was able to get the deluxe beverage package for my 11/13 sailing a few weeks ago for $68/day. Currently and for the last week or so it's fluctuated between $73 and $78/day + grat. The going rate right now for my cruise, the refreshment package is $30/day and soda package is $8.99/day.

Honestly, check every day and sometimes multiple times a day. The prices are usually fluctuating and that's how I saved $10/day/person on my deluxe bev package. You can also do what I and many others do and pay for it at its current price and then if you find it cheaper you can cancel and get it refunded and re-purchase at the new lower price.

8 hours ago, dssking said:

It's been a while since we've cruised and am wondering what the current pricing is on the beverage packages for
Wonder of the Seas into the Caribbean.

Thanks

Are you booked on a cruise?  If so, the answer is in your Cruise Planner.