40% - 70% Rain

5 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I'm happy to report that we're currently on day 6, having made it to Costa Maya, Roatan and Cozumel so far with nothing but sunshine and good weather. Zero rain except one night on the ship around 9pm for less than an hour, which I didn't even notice until I went to the aqua theater and the boardwalk was wet. 

Currently lounging in the solarium on a sea day, 84 degrees and sunny. Perfect. 

I hope your whistle got i little wet. 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I'm happy to report that we're currently on day 6, having made it to Costa Maya, Roatan and Cozumel so far with nothing but sunshine and good weather. Zero rain except one night on the ship around 9pm for less than an hour, which I didn't even notice until I went to the aqua theater and the boardwalk was wet. 

Currently lounging in the solarium on a sea day, 84 degrees and sunny. Perfect. 

Glad your weather has worked out nicely for you. Not surprising even though November, December, January are rainy season in western and southern Caribbean. Usually is just unstable atmosphere moving thru that causes passing showers here and there or a couple days in a week.