Don’t rush to flush!

If I can get my plumber's snake past TSA (maybe in checked baggage), I can offer a competing discount. $50 dollars for service within 12 hours and two decks from my cabin. $75 and two drink vouchers per day will qualify for priority service anywhere on the ship. Just try and make the call before I have the two drink vouchers which could affect my response time.

Mayber we can add this to "The KEY" package.

Do they save the evidence for forensic examination before the additional charge? Can I go to a Master Plumber board of appeals if I disagree with the analysis?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, footzz said:

On cruises in the Netherlands, shoes are also included on the list. Apparently, they were experiencing too many clogs.

They lost the shoe as they were trying to shove the clog down the drain. 😬 

When the first shoe got stuck, they used their other shoe to try and shove the first shoe down.

If you fail the first time, try, and try again until you succeed or run-out of shoes.

1 hour ago, footzz said:

On cruises in the Netherlands, shoes are also included on the list. Apparently, they were experiencing too many clogs.

I’m reminded of the story of the little Dutch boy who plugs the Dike in the story of Hans Brinker or the SIlver skates by Mary Mapes Dodge. 

A salutary plumbing lesson for when things do go wrong?

3 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

I could never get a straight answer from our cabin steward when we asked him what the worse thing is to put in the toilet.  He just kept answering, Depends.

It only took me two hours to get the joke. Oh my goodness, the pun, the delivery! 🤣 I guess it depends on how you read the responses. Truly, this could be an epic Mom or Dad joke.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 10:39 AM, footzz said:

WIN

7 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

I could never get a straight answer from our cabin steward when we asked him what the worse thing is to put in the toilet.  He just kept answering, Depends.

PLACE

On 11/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, smokeybandit said:

You can get rid of the gratuity at guest services if you think the service was crappy

SHOW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hotsauce126 said:

I mean you’re not really supposed to flush those things in your home toilet either

You make an excellent point. I believe it would cost at least $250 at a minimum to have a plumber show up on an emergency call after normal business hours, especially if it is on a weekend.

Maybe $100 plus gratuities is a bargain compared to calling a plumber on Saturday night in New York City if you can find anyone to answer the phone at 3am!!!!! 🤑

4 hours ago, trueeden said:

Some people pay good money for civet poop coffee. Could be onto something. 🤔 😂

This really sells it: 

Not unlike the primary methods of preparing coffee, Kopi Luwak is also a fermented coffee but instead of fermenting in a vat of water or in the sun it is fermented inside the bowels of a civet cat.

The coffee cherries are digested by civet cats as they move through their stomachs and digestive tracts, getting more flavorful as they go.

OK......, so I am supposed to appreciate @dada2199cc 's efforts to enhance my cruising experience in the Diamond Lounge by allowing his bowels to prepare an exotic coffee flavor. This thread has been so funny to participate in except that I researched your presentation and found it factual.

@dada2199cc, "No food for you!"  @trueeden, "Don't rain on my parade." (or suggest other such food and drink preparation histories, regardless of their validity on this site.)

Just now, dada2199cc said:

Diamond Lounge dad joke:

”What do you call the top of the 💩?”

”The Pinnacle!”

I’ll just show myself out…I misplaced 48 towels by the pool and figure I should go track them down.

Are you the one who is responsible for reserving 48 premium chairs in the solarium yesterday?

1 minute ago, dada2199cc said:

Oh no, I would never!

That was for my support dog, Miss Fifi.  She can’t stay in Her baby pram for long so She absolutely needs Her own pool lounger but She hates being in direct sunlight so 48 gives Her a limited choice.

Ah,,,,,, Miss Fifi, she is on our most wanted list for chair abuse.  The list includes over ten RCI ships and we have towel attendants on the look-out for her. The question still remains, how does she support you? Financially, emotionally, or is it, co-dependent?  I am sorry to hear that she is so photo allergenic.

You have just given yourself away and they will look for you both in the, "Shadows", dark spaces on the pool deck.  😎🤓😱

2 minutes ago, tustin3 said:

I smell a ROTO ROOTER cruise in the planning

The company could sponsor a "training cruise" which would be tax deductible. RCI could afford them a "discount" as ROTO ROOTER could advertise "daily hands-on training in challenging conditions".

A win/win for everyone.

• Haha 1