Dedicated coffee lounge for Captains Club on Apex

De Colores

9 minutes ago, De Colores said:

Is there a dedicated coffee/evening lounge for Captain Club members on the Apex? If so where is it located. I enjoyed getting my  morning cappuccino in the morning and often in the evening. 

Thank you

Celebrity,  unlike Royal, doesn't have a dedicated space for higher level Loyalty Club members; NONE of their ships have it. The only thing that's available is every morning there's a designated restaurant space, usually the Tuscan Restaurant but sometimes The Bistro on E-Class ships where Captain's Club Elite and above members can enjoy a continental breakfast that includes espresso based coffees, smoothies and fresh juices. It's a very nice setup but no hot breakfast food items are served, not even oatmeal. There's no additional charges for this or the previously mentioned beverages. 

The other thing I forgot to mention is once you reach Elite+ level (Comparable to Diamond+ on Royal) one of the additional benefits is complementary espresso based coffees and premium teas throughout the ship, throughout your cruise. So at Cafe Al Bacio and even in the Dining rooms you won't have to pay for premium coffee or teas (any alcohol added beverages are excluded). Again no special area dedicated to this. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1