Bring a 'friend' to Haven?

getab0at

HI

Has anyone ever brought a guest with them to the Haven pool or bar?     On one norwegian cruise my daughter and I were able to visit a Haven guest room and courtyard area but didn't go to any other area.    Has anyone had experience with this?    I would 'assume' the guest could not get something from the bar or go to the restaurant using their room key?    

We have two couples with balcony rooms that are bidding.    Hate to see one get it and the other not.    I know I know we should both cancel our bids!!!

9 hours ago, getab0at said:

Has anyone ever brought a guest with them to the Haven pool or bar?    ...We have two couples with balcony rooms that are bidding.    Hate to see one get it and the other not.    I know I know we should both cancel our bids!!!

Both of your questions in this sub-forum are awfully specific to NCL. Suggest you should ask on that "board" to find someone who knows:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

I really love to answer cabin questions -- those that can perhaps be gleaned from deck-plans -- but yours cannot. Sorry!

• 2 months later...