Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 10:38 PM, SnorkellinGal said:

Looked it up - sounds like it will be available at the front of the main dining room where you go to be seated:

“allergies. Easily operated on touch-screen tablets at food venues, the Menu Mate food ingredient program is powered by award-winning CertiStar software to mitigate the risks of allergic reactions.”

should be quite helpful for anyone with food allowed or sensitivities.

Lost you after Curacao  😭😭

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, SnorkellinGal said:

Don’t cry Jorgie- U can find me on Carnival Splendor Apr 1-11 and 11-21 out of Sydney, AUS. You shud book too. New Zealand first and then the Great Barrier Reef. 

- Leona

Great to read that you will be back out cruising again soon Leona. OZ awaits your return! I have been on the Mardi Gras since we cruised on the Venezia in Oct and will be on the Sunshine out of Charleston in Dec. Enjoy those South Pacific sunsets.🙂 Rob

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 5:40 PM, Destiny0315 said:

Great to read that you will be back out cruising again soon Leona. OZ awaits your return! I have been on the Mardi Gras since we cruised on the Venezia in Oct and will be on the Sunshine out of Charleston in Dec. Enjoy those South Pacific sunsets.🙂 Rob

That’s awesome Rob! Glad to know that your adventures continue. Safe travels my friend 😃

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, SnorkellinGal said:

Don’t cry Jorgie- U can find me on Carnival Splendor Apr 1-11 and 11-21 out of Sydney, AUS. You shud book too. New Zealand first and then the Great Barrier Reef. 

- Leona

Already booked for April and November.  Have fun in Oz land.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 8:40 PM, Destiny0315 said:

Hey Rob. Hope all is well with you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happycruiser220 said:

Hey Rob. Hope all is well with you.

I am doing good and will probably be on the Venezia again in mid March. In April I have plans for hopping on the Horizon and Celebration down in Miami. I hope all is well with you and if I see you in a future roll call with me I will be sure to remind you to bring some of those great cookies again like you did back in Sept/Oct on the Venezia.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

I am doing good and will probably be on the Venezia again in mid March. In April I have plans for hopping on the Horizon and Celebration down in Miami. I hope all is well with you and if I see you in a future roll call with me I will be sure to remind you to bring some of those great cookies again like you did back in Sept/Oct on the Venezia.

Glad to hear you're doing good brother. I'll be on Venezia April 15 then again November 4th. Both 11 days. Looking at a few cruises in 2025 too. I'll just miss ya. I'll make my way to Miami one day. All is well in my world, thankfully.  Definitely will bring those bad boys again. Made alot of people happy. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, happycruiser220 said:

Already booked for April and November.  Have fun in Oz land.

Are you ever going to venture to another port of departure? I don’t think I’ll sail on the Venezia again. I may do another Florida sailing in the future - hoping for an itinerary that includes celebration key and Key West. 

27 minutes ago, SnorkellinGal said:

Are you ever going to venture to another port of departure? I don’t think I’ll sail on the Venezia again. I may do another Florida sailing in the future - hoping for an itinerary that includes celebration key and Key West. 

I will. Prefer NY for now. Don't want to deal with hassle of flying. My friends in FL have been harping on me about taking a cruise from FL with them. I'm like nahhh yall come up. Wish celebration or Mardi Gras can come to NY but it won't fit under the bridge. 

7 minutes ago, happycruiser220 said:

I will. Prefer NY for now. Don't want to deal with hassle of flying. My friends in FL have been harping on me about taking a cruise from FL with them. I'm like nahhh yall come up. Wish celebration or Mardi Gras can come to NY but it won't fit under the bridge. 

lol - stubborn! I’m in no rush to go on one of the big-big ships - but let me know if you venture to a port beyond NYC. It’s the only way I’ll get another one of those mega-cookies 😉

5 hours ago, SnorkellinGal said:

lol - stubborn! I’m in no rush to go on one of the big-big ships - but let me know if you venture to a port beyond NYC. It’s the only way I’ll get another one of those mega-cookies 😉

My friends sailed on Mardi and Celebration. They thought it was too big for their liking. They definitely won't sail Icon. Bigger is not always better. IMO. Ahhhh the cookies 😜😜