10% Latitudes Cruise Discount

Captain-John

I have it in my account too. I am Sapphire.

I assumed the Escape was out of Port Canaveral on April 16, but it looks like this is the first of many departures from Miami. Maybe they are not getting the number of bookings they expected.

Edited by SplashOfWater

32 minutes ago, HuliHuli said:

Thanks to this posting, I too see this on my account.  I wonder, just wonder, are any of you entitled to the new 10% discount for military service.  Since I recently applied for that, is this an artifact of that new discount that NCL's now applies to any mock booking I run.

My husband and I had this show up as well. We do have the military discount tied to our latitudes accounts now so I was wondering the same, although I'm not sure if that could be it. 

It's odd that it has popped up without any explanation. A glitzy e-mail about 'exclusive offers' or whatever would at least give us more context. FWIW I have no military connection and I am Platinum. Relatives who are Saphhire also received. No doubt there will be an underleying criteria - seems so far Gold and below have not received, Platinum and above have?

27 minutes ago, ama123 said:

we are Gold and received the same thing

18 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I am gold & got this.

_________

39 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

seems so far Gold and below have not received, Platinum and above have?

Bang goes that theory!

My TA called NCL this morning for me about this 10% offer and they told her that it was good for any cruise prior to that April expiration date-not just that Escape cruise.  They tried to add it to my current March booking but it wouldn't take it. They did price out a cruise for me and it saved me $50.  That made no sense since it was way less than 10%.  And, like everyone else, it's gone now from my account. So weird.

1 hour ago, PegNRay said:

I did see on a TA site that Ncl is offering 2 extra latitude points per night on select cruises booked by 12/5/22. This is for cruises in 2023.

What's interesting is that the NCL T&C page currently says:

TWO EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT ON SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: November 9, 2022 - December 5, 2022 11:59 pm EST
Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

But the link to 'select cruises' returns 0 results. And if I go to the NCL.com mainpage and try to filter,  'past guest offers' option is greyed out.

Hopefully that gets fixed soon. 2 extra points is way more enticing to me right now than any 10% offer or Black Friday 'deal'.

• Like 1