SUSHI ON KONINGSDAM BUFFET

mcrcruiser

if you remotely love sushi, do not count on it on any mainline cruise line. worse than supermarket offering. even in a sushi restaurant on board. it is made by regular kitchen crew who never had any experience in a sushi restaurant. Everything is wrong from rice, to soy. Frozen watery tasteless fish and shrimp. It is just something that can not be cooked well on a ship. Just like any stir fry dishes

On 11/18/2022 at 9:50 AM, FOPMan said:

Very,  very limited and almost always vegetarian. 

For a much better set of options, consider Nami sushi for dinner. It’s part of Tamarind.

steve

Steve we are dining in Tamarind one night . Thanks for that info 

You can mix sushi into you Tamarind menu and/or your party can be partial Nami and partial Tamarind. There is overlap in the Nami menu. Unfortunately, not everything in the Tamarind menu is in the Nami menu.

I am a fan of the Thai beef salad on the Tamarind appetizer menu. I haven’t found anything I have t liked as far as appetizers or entres on the Tamarind menu.

We do often eat Asian or Asian-influenced meals probably 3 times a week or so, whether aboard ship or otherwise.

53 minutes ago, FOPMan said:

You can mix sushi into you Tamarind menu and/or your party can be partial Nami and partial Tamarind. There is overlap in the Nami menu. Unfortunately, not everything in the Tamarind menu is in the Nami menu.

I am a fan of the Thai beef salad on the Tamarind appetizer menu. I haven’t found anything I have t liked as far as appetizers or entres on the Tamarind menu.

We do often eat Asian or Asian-influenced meals probably 3 times a week or so, whether aboard ship or otherwise.

Thanks that is good   information