PARKING ISSUE IN BALTIMORE

vadersprincess12

Wondering if anyone has had issues with parking at the cruise terminal in Baltimore.  We parked in early October for an 8 night cruise and upon return our car wouldn't start ~ it kept sputtering.  We had filled up the tank the morning we left so it didn't make sense.  Our mechanic thought it might be the fuel pump and subsequently it was towed to a local Jeep dealer.  After their diagnostic tests we were informed that there was no fuel in the car.

Has anyone else had any such issues when parking in Baltimore?

There was a post about this subject fairly recently, but I haven't since found it.  Could be here, or on RC, or Carnival.

No resolution that I found.  It does seem strange, as Baltimore has secure, fenced parking, with access only on ship days, presumably.

It might be worth doing a search for the previous posts.

7 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

There was a post about this subject fairly recently, but I haven't since found it.  Could be here, or on RC, or Carnival.

No resolution that I found.  It does seem strange, as Baltimore has secure, fenced parking, with access only on ship days, presumably.

It might be worth doing a search for the previous posts.

Actually I was told by someone at the cruise terminal when I called that someone called in because they saw a post about this issue but I haven't been able to find it.  I'll look again.

Ironically, I worked at the port there and used to tell people all the time about how safe and secure it is.  

As someone else noted here, it could be from the inside.  New people get hired all the time.  I'm still investigating on my own; they don't want to help.