Internet packages

Looks like Royal finally figured out that people were buying multiple devices under one person vs. one for each person in a cabin. All my cruises are cheaper to book one per person and looks like the overall costs have gone up with StarLink. 

Oh well, it is what it is! Reading all these people so butthurt about the drink package sale not working today is free entertainment. 😂😂

I noticed this morning, there was a problem with the internet package.  One device was supposed to be $13.99 and for each additional device $11.99.  That was rather odd to me. Then when I went to check out the price for the second device was higher than the one device.  I assume there's a glitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruisingHogFan said:

All my cruises are cheaper to book one per person and looks like the overall costs have gone up with StarLink. 

That is likely a pricing mistake which will be fixed eventually. It’s unlikely due to Starlink. 

The Black Friday Sale is supposed to be going on early right now, but the computer systems are -- shockingly -- having problems.

The "normal" price for Voom is in the $18-$25/day range, so the $13-$14 prices you're seeing now are the BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICES, not because of the multi-device purchases.

But, since you're into conspiracy theories, I think the grocery stores have sales on tin foil for making more hats this week -- might want to check that out.