Shore Things Sold Out?

Jessetfan

I have a 3/19/23 cruise booked on Valiant Lady, and our shore things booking window is supposed to open tomorrow, but I got a notification that it opened tonight. When I went to the app every single shore thing appears to be sold out. Has anyone had this experience or is it that the booking window hasn't actually opened yet? We want to do the dolphin swim in Bimini, and I had planned to book it tomorrow when the window was supposed to open, but I'm now afraid I've missed it. TIA for any help you can provide. 

It is very likely that the app is being squirrely.  It specializes in doing strange things.  Call VV in the morning and see what Sailor Services says.  I really don't believe they are sold out; we had the same thing happen on our cruise but it was an app glitch.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I was able to book, and it does look like it was an app glitch. We're trying to stick with booking through the cruise line due to some personal reasons, so I was glad to be able to book the dolphin encounter that we wanted. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jessetfan said:

And Virgin has now cancelled the dolphin swim for the rest of the season, so we're back to square one. Going to look into booking with a third party, but we'll see.

There are some excellent third parties (which I suspect that I'm not allowed to name here).  Your travel agent can help with a referral to one that has a great reputation and will guarantee you'll be back at your ship on time.  In the US/Caribbean, they are often a little cheaper than going thru the ship, while in Europe, we found third party prices to be higher!