Holiday Decorations on board?

Coachyo

13 minutes ago, Coachyo said:

Heading out Dec on Encore and wife asked me if they decorate for the holidays  on the ship?

Any info and or pics would be appreciated.

Thanks, YO

Post #145 on the link below (click on the top title). The Encore's first Christmas. Some ships don't decorate until it is close to Christmas. 

Edited by BirdTravels

Decorating on the Norwegian ships I have been on begins about 1 A.M. or so the evening/morning after Thanksgiving (this year the 25th of November).  By the week before Christmas the ships are fully decorated including an elaborte Gingerbread Village with lots and lots of white frosting used as glue and snow.

Enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, www3traveler said:

Decorating on the Norwegian ships I have been on begins about 1 A.M. or so the evening/morning after Thanksgiving (this year the 25th of November).  By the week before Christmas the ships are fully decorated including an elaborte Gingerbread Village with lots and lots of white frosting used as glue and snow.

Enjoy

Normally. But we were on a cruise the week after Thanksgiving last year and there were no decorations. 😞 That's why I caveated my comment to say "some ships don't decorate until closer to Christmas"