Vibe Passes

andekitten

FWIW, we purchased Vibe for our cruise last week on Encore.  We were in Vibe before we could even get to our room.  As stated, our key cards let us in.  

There were wristbands in the room but we never wore them and I believe I only saw 2 other couples wearing theirs.  We had them with us in case we were asked, but never were.

• Thanks 3

In the NCL app when I go to the Entertainment section and navigate to Vibe beach pass, it shows the three guests in my stateroom. It has a box for me to mark to purchase the Vibe Beach Pass. For the other two guests, is simply says “Purchased”. This must be a glitch in the system, right?

16 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

In the NCL app when I go to the Entertainment section and navigate to Vibe beach pass, it shows the three guests in my stateroom. It has a box for me to mark to purchase the Vibe Beach Pass. For the other two guests, is simply says “Purchased”. This must be a glitch in the system, right?

In mine (there are two of us), when I go to Vibe, one name says “purchased” and the other says “unavailable,” so I’m trying to figure that out…

21 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

We bought ours by calling NCL.  I'd recommend a call and not risk it selling out on you.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

I purchased mine in the App a few months ago. Now when I go it says Purchased for me and Purchased for my under 18 son (so he can't purchase it). I do think it's a glitch! Did you check in a web browser too?

I think the main question for the author has been answered.  You key card gets you in on the first day.  This allows those who purchased a Vibe Beach Club Pass pre-cruise to have a drink, chair and view the moment you get on the ship.  This is always my strategy.  That is why I bring a change of clothes. 

When in the Haven, I would just hang around until 12 to have lunch in the Haven Restaurant.  When I was a solo and not in the Haven, I went into the Vibe and had a drink. Both approaches were fantastic.  The wrist bands are a good thought however most everyone does not use them.  Kind of worthless.  

We have a Cabana in 12 days on the Breakaway.  It is my understanding that the Vibe Crew have a list of those with a Cabana and issue one to each person with a reservation.  My strategy is get there early to have the pick of the litter. 

Because the Vibe in the past was always sold out and never crowded, you can make friends with the Vibe crew on day one.  These folks have done a great job of taking care of every guest and treated me like a rock star.  When not in the Haven, being in the Vibe makes my cruise.  My wife will enjoy it for the first time on our December cruise.  I think she will be thrilled.  

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kenzie said:

If the Vibe passes are not available online for Prima in January, do they also sell any on embarkation?

I am not sure however I will check in 12 days on the Breakaway.  I noticed, the Vibe week pass no longer can be purchased for my upcoming cruise however the Vibe cabana which includes two week passes can.  Something tells me the Vibe Passes will still be available when your board until they are sold out so they hold some back. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kenzie said:

If the Vibe passes are not available online for Prima in January, do they also sell any on embarkation?

They most likely do but not many which means you will need to be one of the first on the ship

• Like 2