Club Orange ugrade question.

seaver

We recently ( 3 weeks) upgraded and paid to club orange and currently in a VE category.

When does Holland upgrade us ? Seems to be rooms available on our cruise  24 day on  Koningsdam 1/7 /23 .

I have tried calling and got no firm answer.

I think you should have had that discussion with whomever you were speaking with when you upgraded to CO.

Whenever I call to enquire about CO or an upgrade, I have the deck plans out and am ready to check what is over, below or beside the choice of cabins available.  In fact, I did not upgrade to CO for my upcoming cruise because any upgrades that were available were not in a desirable location.  
I don’t have the CO number with me at the moment, but I would certainly be calling them and making a room choice PDQ!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, trixiee said:

I think you should have had that discussion with whomever you were speaking with when you upgraded to CO.

Whenever I call to enquire about CO or an upgrade, I have the deck plans out and am ready to check what is over, below or beside the choice of cabins available.  In fact, I did not upgrade to CO for my upcoming cruise because any upgrades that were available were not in a desirable location.  
I don’t have the CO number with me at the moment, but I would certainly be calling them and making a room choice PDQ!

Does anyone have the CO phone number?

12 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

If you Google holland America club orange that should give you the information you need.  Sorry I'm on my phone right now and  it doesn't work well to copy links 

All taken care of thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seaver said:

We recently ( 3 weeks) upgraded and paid to club orange and currently in a VE category.

When does Holland upgrade us ? Seems to be rooms available on our cruise  24 day on  Koningsdam 1/7 /23 .

Hi Seaver!

I think you get to choose (Up to VA cabin). Pick a stateroom from the deckplan and have the number ready when you call.

But really I write to let you know we have a reasonably large Roll Call going! No private tours set up, but some discussion of the ports if you want to read all 11 pages:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2838139-january-07-2023-january-14-2023-mexican-riviera-cruise-on-koningsdam/

30 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Hi Seaver!

I think you get to choose (Up to VA cabin). Pick a stateroom from the deckplan and have the number ready when you call.

But really I write to let you know we have a reasonably large Roll Call going! No private tours set up, but some discussion of the ports if you want to read all 11 pages:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2838139-january-07-2023-january-14-2023-mexican-riviera-cruise-on-koningsdam/

Thank you! Will do.

• Like 1