Observed Lateral Flow test for cruise N233

Neil_c

Just received Email saying that observed lateral flow tests are no longer required for this cruise. If you are on it check your emails (including spam) for the new requirements. I think this is in reaction to the difficulty in a lot of people having difficulty in getting test as a lot of the providers are closing down due to lack of demand

Neil

47 minutes ago, binman2 said:

That cruise no is listed on the P and O site guide it means that the lateral flow test should  be taken 2 days before boarding .

Up to Tuesday a observed lateral flow was required. Now you self test and provide picture yourself showing test with ID and date and time showing. I am going to put strip on top of iPad with passport and take photo. P&O website is now updated and showing this.

Yes as far as 2022 is concerned not sure for 2023, I have heard on another group that the world cruise in early 2023 that passengers had received emails that they needed an observed test, not sure is this is true and if they have been informed of any change. I do not know if this is true but i would only suggest that if you are booked on a cruise over 14 days, I would keep checking your personaliser 

Neil