S Class Aft Picture Looking at Sunset Verandas

cluso

Does anyone have a good picture of the whole aft, Sunset Verandas, on the S class ships?  Knowing some cabins are numbered differently in that class, we are looking at Equinox.

A picture like prmssk posted on mickeysgal thread about Millennium aft cabins.

Edited by cluso

2 hours ago, CruseKrazy said:

Looks like some verandas are wider than others e.g., Centre ones and 2nd ones in on the left and right.  Wonder how this can be if cabins are the same size?  Perhaps they’r not?

I am puzzled by this phenomenon. Have been in different SV on these S class ships, and don’t understand why the verandas are different sizes for same class cabin!

3 hours ago, CruseKrazy said:

Looks like some verandas are wider than others e.g., Centre ones and 2nd ones in on the left and right.  Wonder how this can be if cabins are the same size?  Perhaps they’r not?

21 minutes ago, gfkcruiser said:

I am puzzled by this phenomenon. Have been in different SV on these S class ships, and don’t understand why the verandas are different sizes for same class cabin!

I think I have read that the cabins are the same size, but there are also some closet spaces for cabin steward supplies which cause some balconies to be wider.

Edited by cluso

6 minutes ago, cluso said:

I think I have read that the cabins are the same size, but there are also some closet spaces for cabin steward supplies which cause some balconies to be wider.

Thant would make sense. I have heard those doors slammed all morning long.  Did not need a wake up call at 8 am.  

On 11/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, cluso said:

Does anyone have a good picture of the whole aft, Sunset Verandas, on the S class ships?  Knowing some cabins are numbered differently in that class, we are looking at Equinox.

0360680B-C550-4EBB-AF72-73D063DDFAA9.jpeg

3F5A6090-1242-4DA4-A3B6-F1F9C1756D00.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/25/2022 at 8:27 AM, cluso said:

D6876204-625E-4BEB-8AE5-49CF2D4C4F6F.jpeg

F0B6D7FB-E6FB-468B-9731-E890F5FD2306.jpeg

• Like 2

My first SV was 8344 on Solstice…as it has been mentioned, wider than most other aft balconies on that deck because of steward closet.  On a ten night sailing, I never heard any noise…either from the closet door opening or the cart and/or vacuum being moved. I have since sailed in SVs on Reflection and Edge with SVs booked on Equinox, Silhouette and Apex.  There is nothing like the wake view. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

My first SV was 8344 on Solstice…as it has been mentioned, wider than most other aft balconies on that deck because of steward closet.  On a ten night sailing, I never heard any noise…either from the closet door opening or the cart and/or vacuum being moved. I have since sailed in SVs on Reflection and Edge with SVs booked on Equinox, Silhouette and Apex.  There is nothing like the wake view. 

Agree... We just got off Solstice and had 7360, 7362, and 7364.  We never heard any door noise, toilet flushing, showers, or anything else.  We all said these were the most quiet of any SVs we have ever had... and we always book SV cabins.  7364 balcony was a bit wider than the others and there was a closet between it and 7362, but never a sound.  These balconies were also very shallow... would not accommodate a lounger, but had two chairs and a small round table.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, twincheryl said:

Agree... We just got off Solstice and had 7360, 7362, and 7364.  We never heard any door noise, toilet flushing, showers, or anything else.  We all said these were the most quiet of any SVs we have ever had... and we always book SV cabins.  7364 balcony was a bit wider than the others and there was a closet between it and 7362, but never a sound.  These balconies were also very shallow... would not accommodate a lounger, but had two chairs and a small round table.

Thanks to the great pictures of the aft cabins and your review, I just changed my cabin from 8338 to 7364!!!!

• Like 1