Yet Another Luggage Question...

djacobson

I was searching the messages in order to find an answer to a question about luggage, but it was a bit confusing.

Here's my situation: I have arranged with Carnival for transportation from Whittier to Anchorage at the end of my cruise. Although the cruise ends on a Wednesday, my return flight from Anchorage is at 1250 am Thursday.

I am aware that the airport has a storage area ($7 per bag) but I am told that I will be transported to Egan Center from Whitier, not to the airport directly. I have read there is storage there, but the Egan Center web site does not mention it.

Does anyone know about Egan Center and what the cost of storing luggage might be?

There must be some pax who go directly to the airport. Maybe you could go with them, as it would seem to me to be easier to leave the bags at the airport, then wander around for the day. I suggest visiting the Anchorage Museum of History and Art, which is near the Egan Center, if it works out better for you to go there. Actually, I would suggest it anyway. Nancy

Archived