Move-Up offer says pending but I am 99.44% sure it is expired

LB_NJ

I think it is a website glitch on the Move-Up website.

I had 3 bids in to move from OV to various Verandas.  When I go to the Move-Up website and put in name and booking number it shows 2 as expired and 1 as pending.  It does not provide a link to modify/cancel the offer that still shows as pending.

Has anyone seen this before.  Is this just a glitch.  I don't mind that it is still pending if that is true, I bid under a $1000 to move from OV to Family Veranda on a 10 day cruise so would be happy to get it.

Any suggestions on whether I should try and contact the Move-Up people to get this straightened out?  I am more than 45 days out from the cruise.

1 hour ago, LB_NJ said:

I had 3 bids in to move from OV to various Verandas.  When I go to the Move-Up website and put in name and booking number it shows 2 as expired and 1 as pending.  It does not provide a link to modify/cancel the offer that still shows as pending.

Has anyone seen this before.  Is this just a glitch.  I don't mind that it is still pending if that is true, I bid under a $1000 to move from OV to Family Veranda on a 10 day cruise so would be happy to get it.

Any suggestions on whether I should try and contact the Move-Up people to get this straightened out?  I am more than 45 days out from the cruise.

Mine showed that way for almost a month before I got the acceptance. I bid on two room types from my original OV about 60 days out. Within a few days, one showed expired and the other pending with no way to modify it. I got the notification my credit card was charged and went to the app and saw my new room assignment. The acceptance emails followed a few minutes later. 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:17 AM, LB_NJ said:

I saw that yesterday.   All my offers went pending and 6 hours later I received rejections on all of them.   This was at about 55-60 hours prior to cruise.   Rejctions arrived exactly at 4:00 PM 2 dyas prior to sailing.