The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday November 29th, 2022

richwmn

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Carolyn, we are not exactly sure what the yellow things in the pictures are.  We think they are for recycling or for trash.  I think the area is known for lemons, but don't hold me to that .  Also,  their rugby team's colors are yellow and black.  That probably doesn't help you a lot, but that is all we can remember.

No, this did help, I didn't know their rugby team's colors are yellow and black. They also could be trash containers.  I tried Googling it and didn't find out anything, so you said more than Google. 🤣

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

No, this did help, I didn't know their rugby team's colors are yellow and black. They also could be trash containers.  I tried Googling it and didn't find out anything, so you said more than Google. 🤣

DH is the one who thought about recycling, and they looked to me like the could be trash cans.  DH remembered something about rugby. Google is where I learned the team colors.

Lenda

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Debbie, I know the kitchen isn't going anywhere, but I would like some of the mess to go away before DH gets home.   I also need to get the cookies in some sort of container so I can get to the counter top and the table.

I hear you and I am one that has to have a clean kitchen to wake up to each morning.  I'll stay up and clean up the messes rather than let it sit.  Unless I am really sick.

• Like 1