Excursions

CRose10328

We are cruising for the first time this May, my husband and I along with our two sons, 19 and 22. We are doing the western Caribbean, Jamaica, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and would like to do excursions other than RCCI for the intimacy of the experience. (My husband doesn't like crowds. The cruise is my idea) Anyway, I was wondering if you could recommend some excursion companies? I was looking at Grand Cayman Excursions and Island Marketing Ltd. Just found those on the internet and am a little nervous because of timing and reliability. Any comments? Any recommendations? Also any reason why you wouldn't do a Tulum trip excursion other than with the cruiseline? Thanks for your help. I don't know if this is allowed, but you could e-mail me at CRose10328@aol.com.

CR, what might help is if you go to the Ports of Call Forum and post your questions there on every place you are going. There is a wealth of information on those ports of call board.

Marilyn

The best place for recomendations is the page for each port of the Ports of Call board.

As for Tulum, you can go on your own, but it is a little complicated because you need to take a ferry from Cozumel and then a taxi to the ruins. Therefore, unless you have a full day (or unless your ship is stopping at Playa Del Carmen on its way to Cozumel), it may not be practical to do on your own.

Archived