First Time On Celebrity Looking For "Apex For Dummies"

Graymare2

We have been on other cruise lines but not on Celebrity.  I'm looking for people that can walk me through from the start. I read several Apex review, but they're not giving me the information I'm looking for.This is out first time going out of Port Everglades.  First of all,, what terminal do we go out of & how close is parking? We are staying in an infinite balcony cabin.   We have a package with included beverages, tips, and internet.  We're wondering what drinks are included, & are their places the free drinks aren't included?  In terms of snacks, which places are included without an additional charge.  Beyond these questions, please respond with anything you think would be helpful.TIA

I believe that Apex is still using Terminal 25.  I don't remember how close parking was because we left car at hotel.  All cocktails are included, but if it's over a certain price (sorry I can't remember) you just pay the difference.  You can get your free cocktails, water, coffee anywhere on the ship including the dining rooms.  Only certain specialty coffees are included...mocha, latte, etc.  If not sure, you can ask when you order.  Snacks are available anytime at buffet, the spa cafe, the coffee cafe (sorry, forgot the name), the grill by the pool,  maybe Eden during the day. Hope this helps!  Also, you do not get free drinks using room service.

Edited by MLP12
added more info

You did not say if your drink package was the classic or premium.  There is a dollar limit on both and as @MLP12 said, if the drink you order is higher than the limit on your package, then you pay the difference.    Where I have seen this have the most impact is the martini bar and Cafe al Bacio.  Standard martini's are covered by the premium but not the classic package.  In Cafe al Bacio the coffee drinks with alcohol are normally not covered by the beverage package.  I think the same applies to the smoothies at the Spa Cafe.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

Keep in mind not all of those brands may be in stock when you sail. There have been some supply chain issues and as you can tell by reading various post here on CC, alcohol has been one of the items impacted.