Tender Ports Western Caribbean

Lovincruzen

Your booking should indicate which ports are tender ports (I don't think it makes a note if they aren't).  On the Prima (Galveston to Miami on 10/31), Cozumel was due to be a tender port.  We wound up missing it due to Hurricane Lisa, but I'm pretty sure it was indicated as a tender on my Vacation Summary tab for the reservation.

27 minutes ago, Lovincruzen said:

Hello:

Can anyone tell me if any of the ports in our itinerary on our December cruise is a tender port?  We will be going to Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.

Thank you.

Your final edocs (not reservation) would identify any tender ports. All of your ports are “normally” docked. But places like roatan and Cozumel could be tender ports if the docks are all full. 

On your confirmation email, if you look at the page in the attachment where the itinerary is listed, it should say tender or dock. But that is subject to change based on availability at the dock. But if it says tender, it likely is strictly a tender port.

Edited by reeinaz
  • Like 1

Just now, Lovincruzen said:

Thank you reeinaz!  I can't believe I didn't catch that earlier.  Just looked at the confirmation again.  It says "dock" for all ports.

Mine did too. But we did tender at Harvest Caye. lol