Confirming TA obc via website

Av8tor

I finally got access to my cruise booking on the website after some IT snafus.  I can see proper ship, dates, cabin, etc as well as the MSC obc from their booking promotion.  However, I can't find the obc that should be from my TA.  Is that shown anywhere prior to the cruise, or do I have to board and hope it will show up in my account.

The TA obc amount is shown on the booking info from my TA (along with the MSC obc), but I'd feel better if I had some acknowledgement from MSC that the additional obc will show up...

1 hour ago, Dashikda said:

I can see it in the app:

Profile- My cruise info- Included in your cruise package. 

Just under "items included" i can see my "ship board credit"

OP is referring to additional OBC offered to them by their TA, not the MSC OBC. 

On our first MSC cruise on Seashore back in August we had a really nice OBC from our TA.  I knew that it wouldn't show up on MSC's system until after embarkation.  I stopped by the concierge on day two just to verify that our OBC had been applied but alas, it had not!  I emailed my TA to find out what was going on and she indicated that they tried to electronically submit the OBC to MSC's system and for some reason the system rejected it.  The concierge tried to reach out to a mystery person to get it corrected but to no avail.  It never did get applied so we received the amount in the form of a check from the TA after we returned.  That was the first time in our cruising history that an OBC from our TA was not applied.  On our second MSC cruise in November, the OBC from our TA was applied to our account on day two without issue.

As a general rule, you have to embark before you are able to see the TA OBC register on your account.  Having your proof of OBC from your TA really won't help you with MSC in the event that it doesn't show up because it's between you and your TA.  If for some reason your OBC never registers with MSC after you embark (which I think is pretty rare), you'll need to show your TA that it wasn't received instead of showing MSC what you're missing from your TA.  

12 hours ago, Classynfun1 said:

OP is referring to additional OBC offered to them by their TA, not the MSC OBC. 

Mine is additional offered by my TA. My original booking rate has not any obc offer. And also my 50 usd as for diamond member is not written anywhere.