Just off the Paradise.

jedi bobs

My Wife her Aunt and Uncle and myself just got off the Paradise, and I have a few thoughts and a few ship happens, and two  Oh Ships

The good:  MDR food was exelent, was brought hot well prepared food(except melting cake)

Aunt was Glutian intolerant and head waiter took order for next day, and she said her food was good.

Mr Sancho's was fun.

Stateroom stewerd was excellent.

80's pop to the max was a good show

80's rock and glow was a lot of fun

Ship Happens

Waintress forgot multi apps, sides and such, no big deal, but still annoying

Annoying loud drunk trying to be a fun squad member seeking attention every day.

Member of playlist goes down with voice problem, show canceled and replaced with 2nd Deal or No Deal(will get back to THAT!)

Excursion cancelled becuse sandbar for stingrays unsafe(not carnivals fault)

Comedian told a guest that there voice sounded racest(I know comedy is subjective that is why I didn't go back to see him)

Oh Ship

Aunt and Uncle's room on M130 got flooded and had to move rooms to R69 only offered $50 for inconvenance, and had to move luggage themselfs Now I understand that they had to go to the room advaliable, and I understand that sometimes something braks and needs repaired, but IMHO this is a downgrade.  They had a mid ship ocean view on deck 5 and got moved to a forward deck 4 OV. now that we are off the ship nothing they do will matter, but still.

Played Deal Or No Deal both nights, and won bingo package both nights, went to get bingo pacage and they said for night one they couldn't find my name, and second night we only had one match on each card. I'll let the second night go, but went to guest services and they said we had won the pingo pacage, but could do nothing about it becuse it was the last night and the prise was unclamed.  the bingo host came down to talk to us, and said there wasn't much she could do either, but she gave us a couple of SOAS for not being jerks, and in her defence she tried to make things right but couldn't do much becuse it was last sea day.

I'm not going to complain about the ship, becuse I like the small ships, and honestly the paradise moved smothly, and I didn't even feel when the captian did a 180 to back into Tampa Port   

Thank you for reading