Celebrity Private Island Ports

horseymike

Not as much as they once did. They used to make regular calls on Labadee and occasionally Coco Cay but I have not saw either on a Celebrity itinerary in quite some time. I wish they would either start stopping at those again or X could get its own island destination. I am tired of Nassau on every Caribbean sailing and I am sure I am not alone in that. 

• Like 1

No Labadee on any of Celebrity's currently available itineraries.

CocoCay isn't really suited for Celebrity's demographic at the moment, but they are expanding it and adding in an adults only beach area in 2023 so who knows. I know the Royal Caribbean folks would be more upset then they already are by having more buyers on the market for the cococay beach club day passes and cabanas.

2 hours ago, tntornadox said:

Not as much as they once did. They used to make regular calls on Labadee and occasionally Coco Cay but I have not saw either on a Celebrity itinerary in quite some time. I wish they would either start stopping at those again or X could get its own island destination. I am tired of Nassau on every Caribbean sailing and I am sure I am not alone in that. 

Really? X did Coco Cay stops? Coco Cay Rocks. It is a great experience. Been there on Royal once.

11 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

CocoCay isn't really suited for Celebrity's demographic at the moment, but they are expanding it and adding in an adults only beach area in 2023 so who knows. 

I respectfully disagree about CocoCay not being suited for Celebrity's demographic.  We were there last year on a Royal cruise and we found plenty of areas to be away from the crowds and kids.  Chill Island and the Coco Beach Club are both great spots where you could relax in a quiet place if you wanted to.  I'd love to see a Celebrity ship that stopped there.  CocoCay is limited to the number of ships that could stop there in any given day and I don't think they'd ever give up stops for Royal ships over Celebrity but I bet they could certainly fit a Celebrity ship in here and there.