Internet for 4 devices - is price the same precruise as on embarkation day?

Californian

I have a lot of OBC.  We want to get the 4-device internet plan.  I believe that it is $70 for a 7 day cruise.  Can we wait to buy it on embarkation day so that we can use our OBC or will it cost more once we are onboard?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

1 hour ago, Californian said:

I have a lot of OBC.  We want to get the 4-device internet plan.  I believe that it is $70 for a 7 day cruise.  Can we wait to buy it on embarkation day so that we can use our OBC or will it cost more once we are onboard?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Do not count on receiving the pre-cruise price on board - even on embarkation day.

As for the new pricing coming next Feb, Princess has not announced what the on-board cost will be.  Who knows?  Perhaps they will maintain the same price.  (Note that when new (current) MedallionNet plans were announced, Princess never did publish the pricing.  They had to be asked for it and it took a couple of contacts to get it clarified.  And then wait for confirmation from guests booking or going on a cruise).

I think you can log off your iPad and then log in on your iPhone for the one device plan.  I also think that if you you log into your iPhone while still logged on your iPad, it will knock you off the iPad.  I'm not on Princess Plus, so I want the convenience of having both logged on for both me and SO.