Rudi’s or 555?

Elsammo46

I have some extra onboard credit on my upcoming Mardi Gras cruise. I already have 555 and Rudi’s booked and I was going to use the credit to book in of those restaurants a second time in the week. Which one would y’all recommend doing twice? I know opinions will differ, but I’m just curious. Thanks! 

Yes, Rudi's-555 is great,  but a steakhouse is a steakhouse, Rudi's is a different experience

presuming there is a different entree you would want to have the second time-

Edited by ngrund

We would dine at the steakhouse a 2nd time, since it has several excellent entries we enjoy.  A filet mignon the 1st time, maybe lamb chops the 2nd?

Also, many of Rudi's tables for 2 are kind of smashed together, so having an intimate dining experience for a couple is next to impossible.

20 hours ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

My little party of 3 was very disappointed with Rudi’s. I’m aware that off nights happen. I think Rudi’s is more popular than the steakhouse so it would probably be easier to switch your 2nd reservation to the steakhouse onboard if you don’t love Rudi’s the first time.

Also depends on what your party ordered.  If food wasn't hot enough, or wait was too long then it was a busy/peak time and orders/service get overlooked by busy waitstaff.  

We enjoyed our meal there and had no issues with food or service.  But DW likes to eat early.   Place was packed with waiting line when we left.