Question Regarding Beverage Package and Shareable Cocktail Pitchers

NorthStarStateCruiser

I noticed several cocktails listed on the sunset bar menu listing cocktails you can purchase by the pitcher (Sangria, Daiquiri, El Diablo).  If you have the classic or premium beverage package, can you pay the difference between the pitcher price and your beverage package drink limit?  i.e. if you have a premium package and the pitcher price is $25, can you get the pitcher for $10 plus service charge?  Also would you then be able to share the pitcher with others that don't have a beverage package since it's a shareable beverage?

I suppose the same question could be asked about the mix & match 6 beer bucket at the pool bar.

I'd be surprised if someone knew the answer to both the questions, but I figured to give it a shot.  Thanks

Unless Celebrity has changed their policy, this will not work with the Martini flight in the Martini bar.  You had to pay the full price.

It would seem logical that it would work the same with your examples, but I have never asked.  

7 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Unless Celebrity has changed their policy, this will not work with the Martini flight in the Martini bar.  You had to pay the full price.

It would seem logical that it would work the same with your examples, but I have never asked.  

This would make sense that the restriction for martini flights would be analogous to the pitchers. 

Thank you!

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser