NY Deli Breakfast / App ordering

LMaxwell

For Nieuw Statendam, is the breakfast menu at NY Deli available to order via the app? Thinking maybe just go swim morning laps and put in an order via phone; when it arrives get out of the pool.  Or does the app just signal you to go pick up and there is no service to your location? 

12 hours ago, robotpony said:

I had a NY deli breakfast bagel (egg/cheese/ham) on the NS last week and the week prior. I didn't see it in the in-app ordering, but the retreat cabana servers were able to get them.

A decent bagel is something we have never found on any cruise ship/line!  This topic was actually discussed in the Cruise Foodies blog :).

Hank

29 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

A decent bagel is something we have never found on any cruise ship/line!  This topic was actually discussed in the Cruise Foodies blog :).

Hank

I've lived in Florida for 10 years so I am used to stiff baked bread donuts being fobbed off as a bagel. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hlitner said:

A decent bagel is something we have never found on any cruise ship/line! 

I was surprised at how not-entirely-bad the bagels were, compared to what we get in the grocery stores on the west coast. The bagels were not overly dense (nor too light), and had a nice thin and almost crackly crust. It lacked the depth of flavour and perfect crust of a Montreal or NY bagel, but it also wasn't the weird dense and chewy bagels we get here 🤷‍♂️