Martini or other Cocktail Mixing events; Bar Crawls?

LMaxwell

Does Holland America do Martini tasting/cocktail mixing events; if so, what do they usually charge? I have read of bar crawls with a host taking people bar to bar for special cocktails and a set fee. Don't recall if that was Holland or another message board (Celebrity possibly)?  Thinking up something fun to do on sea day if they have these things and wondering the costs 

Yes, they had on Nieuw Amsterdam and Rotterdam in September to November this year.  Wine tastings, beer tastings, Mixology Classes, Whiskey and Martini tastings and the like.  Costs varied and I don't recall the exact amounts but will hazard an estimate of the $20 to $30 range.  People on some of the recent "live from" threads have posted photos of the daily schedules where you can find the prices.   

I went to a great wine tasting on Nieuw Amsterdam with Sommelier Jude from the Philippines and it was very enjoyable.  He did an informative and tasty presentation.

My DW and I attended a Mixology event this week on Konsingdam at the Ocean Bar. The $15 fee gets you four cocktails to make and drink plus a whole lot of fun. All 8 bar seats plus four people standing. Much audience participation. It occurs twice per week on KDam. Highly recommended.

For me, this falls into the low cost/high value options which include Pinnacle Grill lunch on sea days and unlimited laundry. 

Also, we have had 2 for 1 beers anytime at multiple bars this week and last on Konsingdam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, oldbluff said:

Also, we have had 2 for 1 beers anytime at multiple bars this week and last on Konsingdam.

Was this published or a special promo?  

Thanks for the tips everyone, I'll look at boarding day for a sign up 

On 12/7/2022 at 8:29 PM, LMaxwell said:

Was this published or a special promo?  

Thanks for the tips everyone, I'll look at boarding day for a sign up 

There was a sign advertising the 2-for-1 beers for the sail away event at the Seaview pool. No sign at the bars. Just happy passengers when they were given two instead of the one that was ordered. Have not seen a promotion.

• Like 1