Can't get boarding pass on msc but I have the eticket.

Jessab

Hello.  I finally received my eticket but I can't access the boarding pass on the site, I hit the download button and an error message pops up.  Is it required?  What makes it different from the eticket?  

On on another note I can't sign up for the Voyager Club.  Has anyone experienced that?  Not too important but the discount is good for the stores.  The first question is more important, about the boarding pass.  Thanks and have a nice day.  

Can't help with the boarding pass, but I will say, I've spent a long time trying to get my Voyagers Club acknowledged online. At this point my DWs Voyagers Club is all correct, including membership status, number and cruise points showing. For myself I get a screen that shows my VC number buy no VC page shows up with my information.

5 hours ago, Jessab said:

What makes it different from the eticket? 

It's the same thing, they call it e-Ticket or Cruise Ticket or "Your travel documents" and it sounds like you already have them. The "boarding pass" is specifically the page labeled "01. Embarkation Form" that you're supposed to print out for each passenger, along with the health form.

However, it is strange that it won't let you request the ticket on the website, and that you are not able to join the Voyagers Club. So I would suggest that you give them a call and see if they can help you.

Ok, thanks for responses.  Hopefully the eTicket is fine.  On the site it says to kindly fill out the health questionnaire and to accept the passenger contract as if that is why I can't print a boarding pass  I already did what I could at the check in, checked vaccination status and accepted the contract.  Also I am only traveling with a license and birth certificate and there is no option for that on the check in but I inputted my driver's license under national ID.  I guess I can call them but it is annoying that it isn't straightforward and I can only imagine how long the phone wait is.   Well, that's all I can do and I have the eTicket so hopefully I can get on the ship without any issues.  Maybe on board I can do the voyager's club.  Thanks, have a good day.