holiday inn by pier miami

I didn't see anything from their website that they offered a shuttle. 2 years ago we stayed there and grabbed a cab outside of the hotel. There were 5 of us and we waited for a minivan, not too long. But can't verify if it would have fit 6-- probably depends on your luggage amount.

I sent an email to the hotel asking for more info-- I'll share what they send me. We're planning to stay there again in april.

When I was there 2 years ago, the concierge (?sp) was able to set us up with a van & driver to bring us to the Port. Can't remember what the cost was (there was 10 of us & luggage) but is was reasonable.

We stayed there last August. There always seem to be plenty of cabs in the area, especially with the Bayside Market right across the street. If nothing else, the concierge should be able to get you a cab. We ended up returning a rental car that morning and had a shuttle from the car rental location, but you shouldn't have any trouble getting a cab.

Jeff

The Holiday Inn does NOT provide shuttle service to the pier. They recommend using the cabs. Another suggestion is to reserve a SuperShuttle to take you there. They can seat 11 in one van and charge less than a cab, I believe, but don't quote me on that.

Archived