over the door

Even though there has always been ample drawer space I use mine on land vacations and on cruises. I put all my makeup, medications, toiletries etc., everything but shampoo, toothpaste and tooth brushes in the clear pockets. That way I can see where everything is and don't have to pull out all the drawers to remember where I put stuff. I also don't have to find everything for my husband since he can see where everything he needs is also. We usually hang it somewhere in the cabin/room and that way all the stuff is available even when someone is in the bathroom.

I think they are really useful for longer cruises---10+ days. My roommate and I put all kinds of things there: ziplock bags, highlighters, pens, sunscreen, rubberbands, hand wipes, sunglasses, lotions, etc. In fact we do not use them for shoes! I think of it as kind of a catch-all for nonclothing items.

We put my DH's razor in there, our meds, vitamins, brushes, contact stuff, etc. It kept them off the counter. And since there were 4 of us in the room (2 adults, 2 kids) and no drawers in the bathroom on the Legend, we loved the extra space it provided. They did have a good size medicine cabinet, but it still didn't have enough space to hold all our "stuff."

We wouldn't cruise without it. We put anything that will fit in there except shoes. Toiletries, first aid, cameras, film, duct tape, and anything else we would have left on the table but didn't want to make a mess.

Well... After reading the recommendation here in several threads, I went to the local Walmart and dropped $6 for one of these things - almost as a joke. My wife made fun of me - the intended response. I carried it along and it was the first thing I unpacked when we got to our room - still half jokingly. But then... We used it! We put sunglasses, cameras, toiletries, phone chargers, and all kinds of stuff in the pockets - even shoes!! With four of us in a cabin (wife and two kids), it really helped keep the place organized and workable. Though it started as a joke, even my wife had to agree that it turned out to be quite useful - well worth the $6!! Try it!

Us too! I pick them up at the dollar store and use them for holding all kinds of stuff. This past cruise on the 'Sun' was the first time we had more 'cubby hole' space than we actually needed. As several before have mentioned, it's a great place to hold lotions, binocs, sunglasses, etc. All the little odds and ends stuff that seems to clutter a cabin store nicely in one of these holders.

Archived