What does Waitlist mean?

It means that main seating is currently full and you are waitlisted for it. Have your TA call and explain the situation to RCI. They may be able to do something now. If not, there will be cancelations around final payment time and you may get main then. If all else fails, be one of the first to see the Maitre'D around 1:00 after you board and you should be able to get main then.

There are always plenty of shifting the first day on board.

You have main seating. Just to be sure, call RCCL or your TA and make sure--simple!

No, it does mean that. It means that you requested Main but it is full so you are on the waitlist. There will be cancellations when final payment is due so you may be moved into Main at that time. But I would call RCCL and explain your situation.

FYI...

My reservation also says Main(waitlist)

I just called RCCL. They told me that I am confirmed for main seating. If I was waitlisted it would have an * next to it and would say something like "late - confirmed, main - waitlist". He said if there are no other notes next to it then you are not waitlisted. Hope this helps.

Jen

We really want main seating as I had bariatric surgery and can't eat late.

Thanks in advance....

Sue

We had a similar issue at one point. RCI had our TA fax them a letter from the doctor. We were immediately moved to main seating. No questions asked!

Got the fax number from the Crown & Anchor representative.

Thanks for the information Macpiper. When I call in I will ask all the questions people suggested and maybe fax in a statement from my doc. if we seem to feel like we're not going to get our main seating. But from some of the other posts doesn't sound like we will have a problem. I'm calling today.

Thanks again everyone.

Sue

jphc318-we are on the Navigator July 1st sailing. When and what ship are you sailing? Hope it's with us, that would be great!

I called RCI yesterday and they assured me that we had main seating and like a previous post stated, it would have an * with verbage next to it if we were waitlisted. So that was a relief. I just do better eating earlier rather than later. And if we eat earlier and they have a midnight buffet, then that gives me a chance to have a little of that. Not that I an eat that much now days as my stomach is the size of a grape so it doesn't take much to fill me up.

Thanks everyone!

Sue

Archived