Embarkment assignment

Augustsunshine

1 hour ago, Augustsunshine said:

Does anyone know approx. when and how we find out what our assigned embarkment time is.

After you have inputted everything and the button says you can print documents, your boarding pass will show boarding time and letter. This will be temporary assignment until about 1 or 2 weeks prior when final assignment may change those. 

1 hour ago, REOVA said:

After you have inputted everything and the button says you can print documents, your boarding pass will show boarding time and letter. This will be temporary assignment until about 1 or 2 weeks prior when final assignment may change those. 

Mine didn't have anything.  I found it used to be that way then it would change many times.

4 hours ago, REOVA said:

The website wouldn't let me "input everything"; it would not accept our credit card! nor print anything without it. I forgot to call today (Monday) to get that over-ridden.

18 hours ago, Augustsunshine said:

Does anyone know approx. when and how we find out what our assigned embarkment time is.

17 hours ago, REOVA said:

I just looked at my check in information for my booking on the website and the last part of check in is DOCS, I was able to print my luggage tags months ago, but I got this message above the "print boarding pass" button (it is currently grayed out):

"Check-in complete. Provided your final payment is received, Express Docs will be available approximately Wednesday, *********,2023 . You will be notified or please revisit Online Check-in."

@Augustsunshine - try looking at the DOCS page and see if it tells you there.

• Like 1

Boarding on N Statendam in Port Everglades- they never looked at assigned boarding times.  It was 1st come, 1st to board unless you had "orange" or "4/5 stars."  Zone #s were given as you checked in.  The process was pretty smooth & painless.

• Like 1

Thanks again to all. Just thinking about what time to sign up for transport (hotel shuttle). I know I’m being way more proactive than required but it’s a fun project on a cold Dec. day. Planning on just getting there as early as I can and not minding if I’m waiting around (for a CRUISE!)