Elite Personal Consultant ?

LGW59

This weekend I booked the Founders Cruise on Vista for May 2023.  Today I received an email and a phone call, from an Elite Personal Consultant.  The email just said he is available to help me with anything I need leading up to the cruise, the phone message was about the same, asking me to reply to the email or call him back.  Since I booked the cruise directly myself, I'm wondering what is the benefit of this consultant?  I'm more than happy to call him back but since this will be my first Oceania cruise, just wondering what to expect.  Thanks 

• Like 1

This is standard procedure if you book yourself. 

Have you thought of contacting a TA specializing in Oceania and asking what value added they can provide? You have 30 days to transfer this booking to a TA. Minimum should be some OBC or prepaid gratuities.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LGW59 said:

This weekend I booked the Founders Cruise on Vista for May 2023.  Today I received an email and a phone call, from an Elite Personal Consultant.  The email just said he is available to help me with anything I need leading up to the cruise, the phone message was about the same, asking me to reply to the email or call him back.  Since I booked the cruise directly myself, I'm wondering what is the benefit of this consultant?  I'm more than happy to call him back but since this will be my first Oceania cruise, just wondering what to expect.  Thanks 

If you’re within 30 days from the date of your deposit, transfer the cruise to an actual TA who will add perks like commission sharing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pinotlover said:

One must laugh at the imaginary titles they produce! 😂. Soon we’ll be having “ President of Navigational Operations “ Parties instead of Captain’s Party. 🤪

Actually, you may someday see NCLH’s “Senior Vice President for Maritime Operations,” Luigi Razeto, onboard (another O veteran on the FDR team)- perhaps on the inaugural Vista cruise?