Oasis of seas - Cafe?

Jones76

Hi

As Im an avid Celebrity cruiser, I was wondering if there's a cafe on the Oasis similar to caffe Al bacio on celebrity cruises? If not, where can we order a good latte and a few desserts in the late afternoon? preferably a calm area

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Jones76 said:

Hi

As Im an avid Celebrity cruiser, I was wondering if there's a cafe on the Oasis similar to caffe Al bacio on celebrity cruises? If not, where can we order a good latte and a few desserts in the late afternoon? preferably a calm area

Thanks

Cafe Promenade is what you want.  They have Starbucks in CP that is included with the beverage packages.  There is also Park Cafe, which is more soup and sandwiches but another option.

27 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

Cafe Promenade is what you want.  They have Starbucks in CP that is included with the beverage packages.  There is also Park Cafe, which is more soup and sandwiches but another option.

I thought I read that Starbucks was not included in the bev pkg... are you sure its included? 

Thank you for your reply!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jones76 said:

I thought I read that Starbucks was not included in the bev pkg... are you sure its included? 

I am not sure the OP was asking for free specialty coffee. Specialty coffees at Cafe Al bacio are only complimentary  on Celebrity, if I remember correctly, if you have the drink package.

Edit:  Sorry, I see what you were saying about the beverage package not including Starbucks specifically. Yes, specialty coffees are offered at Cafe Promenade with the beverage package 

Edited by The Fun Researcher

1 hour ago, Jones76 said:

Not the stand alone Starbucks but the Starbucks served in Cafe Promenade.  I'm positive went there multiple times a day last week on Harmony with the Refreshment Package.

Edited by sandc4e

1 hour ago, sandc4e said:

Not the stand alone Starbucks but the Starbucks served in Cafe Promenade.  I'm positive went there multiple times a day last week on Harmony with the Refreshment Package.

There are specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade but they are not Starbucks beans as far as I know.

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Park Cafe on Allure had specialty coffees.

Thank you.  I normally just have coffee and cream so I'm simple (just ask my wife 🤣)
Dan

58 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I normally just have coffee and cream

we found their regular (MDR and buffet) coffee completely undrinkable (on both Harmony and Allure). We brought our own instant Nestle instead. We are not even coffee connoiseurrs. So, I expect Oasis' non-specialty coffee to be undrinkable as well next April.

I didn't quite like the iced coffee they made for me on the Allure (we have 2 coupons of 50% off for specialty coffee) - it was bitter and didn't have enough cream in it.

I did like the same iced coffee on Harmony. It's called Mocha CreamIce.  Maybe, they had better coffee.

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

we found their regular (MDR and buffet) coffee completely undrinkable (on both Harmony and Allure). We brought our own instant Nestle instead. We are not even coffee connoiseurrs. So, I expect Oasis' non-specialty coffee to be undrinkable as well next April.

I didn't quite like the iced coffee they made for me on the Allure (we have 2 coupons of 50% off for specialty coffee) - it was bitter and didn't have enough cream in it.

I did like the same iced coffee on Harmony. It's called Mocha CreamIce.  Maybe, they had better coffee.

I must be immune to bad coffee 🤣, but then again so must all the other friends and family that have cruised with us.  Maybe I hexed them.  🙂 No one has complained about the free coffee.  I admit, the only thing that bothers me is when it's obvious like old, burnt, or when they accidentally serve you decaf (that I can taste🤮)

Having said that my oldest is now a part time barista while she's at college and definitely has become a coffee snob :classic_blush:, but I have to say I've tasted coffee from her shop and it is exceptional.

• Like 1