Not able to see Shore Excursions, Dining, etc. in my Planner

WrittenOnYourHeart

Well, I guess I can't see my Planner - just the Manage My Reservations screen. Even if I click on the drop down link for Dining or Shore Excursions, it just refreshes the page or takes me to the Manage My Reservations page. I've tried on Safari and Chrome (both regular and incognito).

I did just change to this Summit cruise in July 2023 this morning...could it be that it needs 24 hours for the Planner to show up? (It's never happened before when I've made or changed a reservation, but there's always a first). Or is this typical Celebrity IT gremlins?

(I wouldn't worry about it immediately, but there are a couple of excursions I'd like to plan for my birthday and would rather know sooner than later if they're already sold out.)

This happened to me last week.  I gave it a couple of days and no change.  What I found that works is I log into my account then click "Cruise Planner"all the way on the bottom of the main page (the small font links at the bottom), and then click "Sign In" and it takes me to the planner.  Not sure why the process changed.  Hope this works for you

I had this problem too. This is how I've been getting there, but you'd think it should be easier:

Goto celebritycruises.com. Click sign in and sign in. You should still be on the homepage, but your name will appear in the upper right. Click your name, then click "my tier and points". You'll now be on a page with Welcome [name] and your captains club number. Scroll down and you'll see My Cruises. There will be a "plan my cruise" button that will take you to the planner where you can reserve things.

You can do this from the 'my reservations' page too, but you'll get some prompt that you're leaving 'manage your reservation' or something. Considering these are multibillion dollar companies, you'd think they would have better websites lol.

39 minutes ago, jenf22 said:

This happened to me last week.  I gave it a couple of days and no change.  What I found that works is I log into my account then click "Cruise Planner"all the way on the bottom of the main page (the small font links at the bottom), and then click "Sign In" and it takes me to the planner.  Not sure why the process changed.  Hope this works for you

Thanks! This way worked!!

23 minutes ago, scaught said:

I had this problem too. This is how I've been getting there, but you'd think it should be easier:

Goto celebritycruises.com. Click sign in and sign in. You should still be on the homepage, but your name will appear in the upper right. Click your name, then click "my tier and points". You'll now be on a page with Welcome [name] and your captains club number. Scroll down and you'll see My Cruises. There will be a "plan my cruise" button that will take you to the planner where you can reserve things.

You can do this from the 'my reservations' page too, but you'll get some prompt that you're leaving 'manage your reservation' or something. Considering these are multibillion dollar companies, you'd think they would have better websites lol.

Thank you!

• Like 2