Is the Virgin voyage always the same or do they rotate certain activities or food

jameslee

Essentially the same.  On our 14 day TransAtlantic crossing, we had 2 additional entertainers and several stations at The Galley had additional special items that changed each day, but that was a special thing for this longer cruise.  If you did 6 or 8 nights from Barcelona, you can expect mostly the same stuff from Miami with possibly a change or two in entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

I read a post stating that if you liked a particular entertainment and want it retained, to let VV know that thru social media, contacting them directly, or whatever.  They are supposedly re-evaluating all entertainment and choosing what to keep and what to replace.  They don't want people to quit booking because "it is always the same."  Currently, they have the highest repeat booking rate in the market!

• Like 1

They don’t really rotate much but there will be some changes. 
A few menu dishes have changed, the beef dish at Pink Agave is different for example. But overall no big changes. 
sometimes there are daily specials in the Galley food court for lunch.

on Valiant Lady the variety acts in Its a Ship Show will change every few months. 

Hopefully they will be switching out some of the shows onboard as after four cruises I’ve definitely seen them all!

3 hours ago, WheresWalter said:

Definitely won't miss NSA. But good to see they are re-evaluating because after 2 years, the entertainment will get very stale. It would be good to see them add a few more shows and maybe some other ways to use the Red Room. 

They could get rid of The Untitled Dance Show Party Thing while they are at it. 

10 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

They could get rid of The Untitled Dance Show Party Thing while they are at it. 

I loved Untitled, the first 10minutes is the worst, but the last 15 from the slow dance to Downtown to My Heart Will Go On and the other live singing is fantastic.

Ships in the Night on Scarlet needs to go, it didn’t make sense.

• Like 1