Regal Princess Spa Questions

pduncan

I have a question for anyone who has sailed on the Regal Princess recently.  Is the Thermal Suite (particularly the lounge chairs) in good working order?  I am contemplating getting a spa package on my upcoming cruise, but on one Princess cruise I was on last year (cannot remember the ship), the shower room faucet was wonky and most of the lounge chairs were not heating properly. Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, pduncan said:

I have a question for anyone who has sailed on the Regal Princess recently.  Is the Thermal Suite (particularly the lounge chairs) in good working order?  I am contemplating getting a spa package on my upcoming cruise, but on one Princess cruise I was on last year (cannot remember the ship), the shower room faucet was wonky and most of the lounge chairs were not heating properly. Thanks in advance!

Everything was in good working order in The Enclave lst week on Regal.

Things had been fixed that needed it from last winter and refurbed dying drydock, ie button for the jets in the hydro pool, door on the hammam that didn't deal all the way, entry door that didn't lock, etc 

41 minutes ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

I am glad to see this topic.   Just from some past comments that I've heard, I wonder if the whirlpool and those heated loungers are like the Princess 'warm tubs'  Or, are they hot enough?

They're warm.. not hot. The loungers are warm to almost hot : you'll need a towel under you. The heat does build, so to speak, the longer you're on there.